Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Saudi National to work with the team to build & maintain strong client relationships that lead to a pipeline of prospects and secured work across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
A typical week would include:
* Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
* Seek out the appropriate contacts in an organization
* Generate leads from prospective clients
* Meet with clients face to face or virtually
* Foster and develop relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
* Understand the needs of clients and can respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
* Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
* Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement changes to work winning strategies and objectives
* Have a good understanding of the businesses' services and can describe these services and the value they bring to client organizations
* Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
* Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
* Coordinate with the P&B Leadership team to identify and target new clients
* Drive the growth of the business by generating new business opportunities
* Develop and maintain strong client relationships at all levels in the region to maintain the business position and reputation and assist with any issues that may arise
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* 8+ years post-qualification experience
* Experience in business development & work winning
* A technical background in consulting services related to Property & Buildings engineering
* Am a dynamic and engaging presenter
* Have experience in leading win strategies & developing proposals
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.