Job description / Role
A global renowned Internet Platform company is looking to establish its team in the UAE. They are currently in need of someone who can win clients and build strong ties with other reputable companies in the region. You will be the main person involved in client relationship management, product management, and campaign planning and management.
• Establish and manage client relationships with brands and agencies
• Drive deals to closure
• Retain and grow revenue from advertisers
• Provide clients with the highest level of sales and customer service
• Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
• Brainstorm, identify, and implement advertising solutions on the firm’s products to deliver measurable results for clients
• Serve as an external product consultant and other owned-and-operated properties
• Analyze data and glean insights to execute the client strategy and company’s marketing solutions
• Facilitate clients’ ad campaigns from start to finish
• Manage internal account operations including account set up etc.
• Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to clients’ business and problems
• BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, technology or media field
• Three to eight years of experiences in advertising sales and development, or a related sales support function
• Understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written English and Arabic communication skills, Chinese as a plus
• Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights
• Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.