Job description / Role
Working in close collaboration with HODs across the organization the role holder is responsible for providing a consistently outstanding customer experience, increasing customer engagement and retention through building an effective and efficient customer service journey.
• Works with the General manager to create and communicate the Client Relations team strategy, objectives and key results areas and targets.
• Ensures delivery of team objectives, key results and targets.
• Delivers client relations efficiency and excellence through the design and implementation of processes, policies and SOPs for the Client Relations department.
• Collaborates with other HODs to ensure effective cross functional working to achieve a superior customer service experience, create engaged customers and outstanding customer service outcomes.
• Continuous improvement of customer service experience to facilitate growth and brand reputation.
• Ensures efficient and effective adoption and use of digital technology to improve the customer experience.
• Leads the team to develop a connected customer centric culture of continuous improvement.
• Builds, leads and develops the team to ensure a positive, proactive results driven culture providing guidance, feedback and coaching for development.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Master’s Degree is desirable
• 6+ years in a progressive client relations environment
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Working together: Achieving results by working successfully across the organization.
• Striving for success: Taking accountability for your own and others performance and driving execution to achieve results.
• Building for tomorrow: Achieving profitable and sustainable growth through a focus on continuous improvement.
• Leading others: Motivating, energizing and engaging others for success.
• Driving performance: Driving team and company results by getting the best from others.
• Developing Others: Focus on continuous learning in your team and organization
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
Customer Services Manager - Food Production
A Leading Retail Company In UAE
Customer Service Manager
CPIC Global Management Consultancy DMCC
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Operations Manager - Company Formation