Job description / Role
Working in close collaboration with HODs across the organization the role holder is responsible for providing a consistently outstanding customer experience, increasing customer engagement and retention through building an effective and efficient customer service journey.
• Works with the General manager to create and communicate the Client Relations team strategy, objectives and key results areas and targets.
• Ensures delivery of team objectives, key results and targets.
• Delivers client relations efficiency and excellence through the design and implementation of processes, policies and SOPs for the Client Relations department.
• Collaborates with other HODs to ensure effective cross functional working to achieve a superior customer service experience, create engaged customers and outstanding customer service outcomes.
• Continuous improvement of customer service experience to facilitate growth and brand reputation.
• Ensures efficient and effective adoption and use of digital technology to improve the customer experience.
• Leads the team to develop a connected customer centric culture of continuous improvement.
• Builds, leads and develops the team to ensure a positive, proactive results driven culture providing guidance, feedback and coaching for development.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Master’s Degree is desirable
• 6+ years in a progressive client relations environment
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Working together: Achieving results by working successfully across the organization.
• Striving for success: Taking accountability for your own and others performance and driving execution to achieve results.
• Building for tomorrow: Achieving profitable and sustainable growth through a focus on continuous improvement.
• Leading others: Motivating, energizing and engaging others for success.
• Driving performance: Driving team and company results by getting the best from others.
• Developing Others: Focus on continuous learning in your team and organization
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Manager
CPIC Global Management Consultancy DMCC
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Client Support Executive