Job description / Role
Our client is a multi-national law firm with a progressive Partnership and an excellent name in the market. They offer a great 'home' to professional and dedicated employees looking for like-minded peers in a work environment.
- The firm are searching for a Client Relationship Manager to act within a supportive team.
- The role involves line management and has one direct report.
This role would be ideal for a professional with a passion for client service.
- Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in CRM in a professional services, banking and financial services, consulting services or law firm environment.
- Strong English communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Proven history of being dynamic, creative, and lateral-thinking.
- Team player with the ability to partner with all levels of staff to assist with strategy, planning and coordination, and projects.
- Computer literate with attention to detail and organised working style to meet deadlines;
- Strong administration skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and client management systems.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Client Relationship Officer
SFM Corporate Services
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager
Marketing & Business Development Executive