Job description / Role
• Responsible for working with clients and their advisors from all over the word in advising on UAE company formation and coordinating the incorporation process with the jurisdictional authorities.
• Assisting clients in choosing the most suitable business environment within jurisdictions in UAE, and subsequently supporting clients with administrative work and application process.
• Conducting meetings with the local banks to understand the regulations, requirements and procedures for bank account opening, and also to understand the offerings of each bank.
• Assisting clients with bank account facilitation (corporate and personal) with commercial and investment banks in UAE, and internationally.
• Constantly developing and managing the strategies used to deliver and maintain strong client experiences, and ensure that excellent client services are being delivered at all times.
• Assisting clients with ongoing maintenance of company, including visa arrangements, coordinating with our associates to arrange accounting and auditing, and other bespoke services.
• Religiously follow up on proposals to potential clients, to bring prospect to fruition.
• Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and associates, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Assisting with the development of marketing literature and business development campaigns.
• Responsible for managing her/his client portfolio and addressing all of her/his client’s needs in relation to our services.
• The ability to carefully listen to the client, understand their problems and associate those problems with the firm’s products and services.
• A deep understanding of structuring companies across UAE jurisdictions (e.g. free zones, offshore, LLC) or the ability to learn quickly. This is the basis of the job.
• Ability to process information and be able to present in a simple format in order to be understood by clients with potentially little knowledge on the subject matter.
• Strong passion and experience in advisory and consulting
• Ability to cross sell and upsell the firms’ other products services
• Good organizational and project management skills.
• Good client relationship skills with a lot of patience and grace.
• Client oriented, experienced dealing and interacting with clients face to face, via email and over the phone.
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Must have Bachelor degree in Finance, Commerce, Business, Accounting, Legal, Paralegal or similar.
• Excellent command of the English language both verbally and written, especially in business writing.
• Candidates with Corporate Services experience will be given preference.
• Additional languages are highly valued especially Russian.
About the Company
Alpadis is an independent and privately-owned group, founded in Switzerland in 2005, by a small team of seasoned experts in wealth planning.
True to our roots, we have carried the Swiss quality label across various Asian jurisdictions, whilst ensuring consistent high-quality services and enhanced cross-border capabilities for our international clients.
We are a truly independent fiduciary services provider. We choose the best specialists to work hand in hand to maximise your success and our services.
We work closely with corporate clients, entrepreneurs, business owners, High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) and their family offices, who consult us for our expertise, credibility and ultimately, out of trust.
We pride ourselves on upholding the highest standards of professionalism, conduct and ethics across all jurisdictions in which we operate, and all the different services we offer.
Our specialists consist of Certified Public Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers and Tax Advisers, many of whom are members of national and international professional bodies.
Office Manager / Administrator
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management