Job description / Role
Client Management - Italian Speaker
• To manage a book of clients
• To deliver monthly and yearly results
• To incorporate companies in about 21 different jurisdictions and to amend any existing company’s structure
• To open bank account and offer nominee services to the client’s company
• To be the main point of contact with the client and process all administrative steps needed for the client’s corporate structure
• To conduct thorough compliance and due diligence checks on the client
• To keep up to date the database of clients
• To assess and execute the tasks in a best possible way so as to maximize the company’s profitability and client satisfaction
• To liaise with our different partners and colleagues around the world so as to service the client
• Ensure awareness of periodic changes to government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements and their resulting impact on business needs.
• Offering additional services to the client’s company
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Working as a team-player into the sales department and aiming to increase the number of sales.
• Speak fluently in English, Italian and any other European language is an added advantage
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate information effectively
• Ability to multi-task
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Proficient in all main IT software’s more particularly Microsoft Office.
• Client Oriented, polite & able to work under stress
• High level of Interpersonal Skills and Integrity
About the Company
SFM is specialised in company formation and administration. With offices in Geneva, the seychelles, Dubai and Hong Kong, SFM is a world's market leader in corporate services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|