Client Service Executive
Job description / Role
We are looking to hire an Account Executive or a Client Servicing Executive (essentially the same role, just different names).
This position is for an advertising and digital agency. The Account Executive will manage key client brands and their projects. Account management responsibilities include liaising with the clients, accepting the client brief, and briefing the creative team coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of projects. Manage and Maintain task reports for clients & internal teams regarding the status of the projects.
He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are proceeding as planned and delivered on time.
The ideal candidate requires 2-4 years of experience in advertising/marketing. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Client-facing and ability to liaise with clients across brands on projects, briefs and to brief internal creative teams on the brief to ensure the right expected output and within the agreed timelines.
• Ability to work independently to Create engaging Social Content (as per the brands' guidelines), Content calendars and work with the creative team to execute them.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Support project team members with tasks you assign them or are assigned
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Arabic speaker is preferred
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
About the Company
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company
Customer Service Representative - Supply Chain
Manpower Middle East
Customer Service Representative - Immediately Available
Excelsior Group ME
Mall Operations Manager
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Operations / Customer Service Representative