Job description / Role
• Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Ensure that customer complaints & feedbacks are handled efficiently and satisfactorily in accordance with STS and group policies and escalate more complex complaints where appropriate.
• Handle customer inquiries and ensuring that high level service is provided
• Always acting in the best interest of the company, and work alongside the rest of the Client Management team to help generate new leads and retain current business
• Generate new business opportunities through interaction with potential clients
• Make recommendations to managers to improve customer experience
• Prepare weekly/monthly reports and attend monthly team meetings
• Perform and carry out duties and respond to requests for assistance from other departments of the STS group.
• Work with Emirati schools to help increase bus ridership by effective communication with key school personnel’s as and when required
• Assist with the development and implementation of new processes and procedures
• Ensure positive communication and engagement with all employees and staff.
• Establish and maintain effective, communication and collaborative working relationships with all key stakeholders
• Assist, support and provide feedback to line managers, supervisors and team leaders ensuring the implementation of changes necessary to meet evolving business target and processes.
• Being a team player, participate in the development of the business.
• Provide reports to the Senior Management and the relevant stakeholders, liaising with Finance team as required
• Contribute to the team effort by achieving targeted results
• Responsible for updating the data in Phoenix modules (Complaint Management System)
• Support the service delivery team on follow ups on outstanding fees
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Proficient in Arabic & English; (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• 2-3 years’ experience in customer support roles or as a Client Service Representative
• Demonstrated commitment to the processes of continuous improvement and quality customer service.
About the Company
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
Customer Service Attendant
New East General Trading
Customer Service Associate
Customer Service / Call Center Agent
Customer Service Executive - Pharma
Emad Trade House