Job description / Role
We are working with a leading advertising agency that has an exciting new career opportunity in the Middle East. They are looking for a Client Services Director to join their dynamic team in Dubai. Arabic proficiency is a good advantage, and they need someone with proven experience in managing digital accounts and brands for the Automotive industry.
As the Client Services Director, you will lead the team in the following:
- Provide strategic vision and direction to all the digital platforms across all accounts
- Serve as a digital marketing expert and provide creative solutions to clients’ in determining their goals, objectives, target audience and identifying best strategy
- Lead the agency’s expansion of services and offerings; identify new business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal key members (e.g. creative teams) in developing innovative strategies and creative briefs
- Measure performance, gather insights, and recommend optimizations of strategic plans
- Manage and mentor digital account strategy team; set and monitor key performance indicators
- Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital accounts in the Automotive industry is essential for this role
- Arabic proficiency is highly preferred
- At least 8 years’ experience, preferably in a senior role and capacity in a Digital Communications Agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- A strategic, out-of-the box thinker, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
For the right candidate, the company will provide at a competitive tax-free salary, plus great benefits. If you think you have the qualifications to take on this amazing opportunity, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence