Job description / Role
Client Services Director - Social Media Agency - Dubai
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a Global Media organisation based in Dubai. Due to continued success in the region, they require an experienced Client Services Director to work closely with the Managing Director on highly recognized Social Media projects based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The Client Services Director will be the senior point of contact for day-to-day management of our clients Social Marketing agency and posses the ability to sell new ideas and solutions to existing and new clients.
• Strategic point of contact for senior clients and establishing strong relationships.
• Work with management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
• Mentor and develop his/her team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
• Encourage respective discipline managers to implement creative solutions.
• Implement proprietary and 3rd party tools into the planning process.
• Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines.
• Contribute to client’s business growth by identifying new opportunities.
• Assist the Operations team with designing the training and implementation of all internal and external tools.
• Foster a productive and empowering working environment.
• Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
• Build a team to deliver company business and revenue goals.
• Partner with Operations and Finance in building client P&L.
• Will lead multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organization.
• Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives.
• Ensure that managers and supervisors are fully trained on all aspects of planning and audience reporting; will require use of research tools, as well as excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Experience in social marketing/advertising, direct marketing, cable/broadcasting or similar media environment is a plus.
• Agency background is highly preferred.
• Exceptional new business and client facing skills.
• Well-versed in all forms of media including direct mail, print, broadcast, non traditional media, as well as interactive/online marketing programs that go beyond the scope of “media”, such as affiliate programs, direct e-mail and non-traditional buying practices.
• Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style.
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.