Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm, is seeking to hire a Client Services Manager, that encompasses all aspects of client development, strategy and research; leading pitches and internal/external team meetings, developing marketing and business development activity that ties into the clients' needs
- Providing proactive client development support for Relationship Partners and teams.
- Creating and coordinating client teams and effective cross-practice groups to support client development plans, the leadership of the agenda for these groups, their meetings and activities
- Securing opportunities to present our full credentials to the client and to sell in products
- Adhering to SLA requirements including the right to periodically increase prices
- Working with other global BD/partner teams to realise client opportunities
- Monitor and measure client revenue and profitability.
- At all times demonstrating strong and comprehensive knowledge of your assigned client accounts, and being able to represent that knowledge effectively in front of senior firm leadership
- Maintain an overview of the developments taking place in the firm and their market and communicate those developments to partners, lawyers and other team members
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) or possesses equivalent experience
- Holds a professional marketing qualification, e.g. CIM/CAM (desirable)
- Considerable experience of working as a Client Development practitioner at management level within a fast-paced professional services environment, including:
- Leading sector-focused client development and marketing activities
- Developing and implementing business plans
- Managing integrated and client-focused marketing and client development plans
- Management of marketing materials and activities to support the client's agenda
- Managing pitch efforts and proposal materials
- Serving in a client-facing role (desirable)
- Marketing communications experience with extensive copy writing skills and a good understanding of branding and design and the production of promotional materials with experience of working closely with a design team
- Strong IT skills with experience of CRM systems (preferably InterAction), Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Brand Coordinator for an International Retail Brand
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Marketing and PR Coordinator