Client Services Manager
Job description / Role
Our client, a global service provider based in Dubai, are looking to hire an experienced Client Services Manager to lead their client accounts team. You will have overall responsibility for maintaining successful client relationships both regionally and globally. You must have extensive experience within a multinational solutions provider and have the ability to devise and implement key strategies that enhance client satisfaction while ensuring strict regulations are adhered to.
* Take responsibility for the entire client solutions lifecycle
* Designing and pursuing initiatives that drive client satisfaction
* Maintain world class levels of service
* Advising clients on service delivery and compliance
* Utilising global strategies and implementing at a local level
* Development of employees within the team, identifying and tending to any performance issues
Salary and Benefits
30,000-40,000 AED per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
* Experience within a senior account management or client services role
* Understanding of multiple jurisdictions
* Proven experience in handling escalations for large scale client accounts
* Extensive account management experience - reporting, billing, collection and project work
* You must be able to take ownership and drive results with a focus on growing the business
* Strong coaching experience
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
New East General Trading
Customer Service Representative
Executive Personal Assistant