Job description / Role
• Approach potential clients through various channels, including cold calling, visits and direct mail campaigns.
• Identify and approach potential new clients, convert inquiries from potential clients to sales.
• Conduct Sales Campaign for each of sub brands/programs.
• Attend marketing activities (shows and events) to ensure and drive sales during it & assist in preparation.
• Prepare for Sales Kits and presentations to highlight Company products.
• Create Wellness day’s opportunities with Corporate to drive Sales.
• Work closely with Dietitians and Customer Service Department.
• Increase and Enrich clients database (Corporate).
• Arrange business meetings, present the product or service in a structured, professional way face to face and maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Create and implement sales strategy plan and tactics for periods (quarterly).
• Maintain healthy, long-term relationships with current clients by providing support, information, and guidance closely with CSR’s.
• Analyze sales data, client data and set plan accordingly.
• Minimum years of Sales Experience within Food & Beverage field
• Nutrition or Fitness background is an advantage
• Advance computer literacy/skills & ability to learn & manage CRM software.
• Bachelor's Degree holder in Business Management or closely related field.
• Advance training on customer service/handling customer complaints
• Great English Command both spoken and written language
• Have valid U.A.E. driving license
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.