Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, we express the exceptional! The Private Client Manager is responsible for designing and assisting in implementing a seamless customer experience for clients throughout channels and touchpoints. S/he will lead and coordinate projects in this domain with external and internal stakeholders.
- Client and Business Development
- Client facing ambassador for the Brand
- Explore and develop new engagement models for actual and potential high value international and domestic clients.
- Accelerate sourcing of high potential prospects while increasing retention and growth of existing client portfolio.
- Create purposeful, targeted and personalized gifting strategy - in collaboration with the Marketing team - increase client retention and encourage repeat spend.
- An active networker, proactively identifying opportunities to meet potential & existing clients through relevant industry and social events
- Works with Growth Marketing team to perform client insights & analysis (salesforce,CRM) to make business recommendations and improvements
- Collaborate with Marketing (Retail Marketing & PR, CRM) on small scale, personal and intimate activities as well as in store & external events
- Design, create and deliver targeted events for the High Net Worth client segment.
- Network with existing and prospective customers, proactively identifying and acting on opportunities to engage prospective and existing clients through relevant industry and social events.
- Support Store Team Development within clienteling
- Coach, train and monitor Managers and store team to ensure a consistent delivery of client experience
- Reporting/ Feedback
- Source insight from internal stakeholders, such as customer service executives and other customer- facing teams, so as to identify customer experience gaps versus the vision. and opportunities, if any in the client experience.
- Liaise with internal teams such as Marketing, Operations, Retail, B&M, and Finance in order to ensure that gaps in the customer experience, irrespective of where they occur in the journey, are removed.
- Act as the customer advocate, raising red flags wherever processes of systems need to be changed in order to ensure the customers have a seamless experience.
- Develop and promote additional client insights and analysis (e.g., salesforce and clienteling app) in order to recommend business improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a Private Client manager, Luxury Store Manager or Personal shopping role (or similar role)
- Strong client portfolio within Luxury Fashion
- Experience in Luxury retail within the Region would be a plus
- Arabic would be an added benefit for this role
- Flexibility to travel. This role will require travel across the GCC
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.