Arabian Medical Enterprises (ARAMED)
Job description / Role
• Strategic Planning – Designing and implementing to ensure meeting organization goals and continued success.
• Create work schedules, overseeing medical billing, drafting budgets, implementing policy change and organizing tax forms.
• Review facility performance and resolve pending issues related to facility staff, equipment, operations and patients.
• Ensure safety protocols are implemented to protect patient’s safety and confidentiality and the integrity of the healthcare facility.
• Managing all financial aspects of the healthcare facility with Solid Control on Cash Movement (In & Out).
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to shareholders and track performance in all aspects of the business (Including finance, services, HR, Equipment, Expansions etc.).
• Handle and respond to patients’ complaints and step in when necessary to resolve the issue and ensure the highest levels of customer service.
• Liaise with official authorities in the clinic jurisdictions in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and ensure the clinics compliance with rules and regulations of bodies such as Dubai Courts, DHA, DED etc.
• Manage inventory, stocks and purchasing and evaluate quotations for all requirements of the group and optimize expenses.
• Establish and maintain strong relationship and communication with treating doctors, Nurses, medical and other office staff at clinics and ensure their concerns and priorities are addressed.
• You agree to create staff harmony and excellent working atmosphere at Clinics.
• Review the Facility Medical Equipment Annual Maintenance Contracts.
• Dealing with all Operation works to manage employee and properties.
• Develop Standard Operation Procedures for Clinics Operation.
• Must have thorough knowledge of Healthcare Rules and regulations.
• Commercial Healthcare licensed and Employees Medical licenses to be active at all given time and documents to be kept available for authority inspection.
• Ensure all staff are well versed with Company HR policies and procedures and ensure all adhere to the management approved policies strictly.
• Ensure Quality Accreditation standards are met and maintained high in all clinics.
• You are required to ensure and maintain all kind of clinic records for internal Audit at any given time.
• Ensure that organizational values are reflected at all levels of Clinic Administration and Client satisfaction are set as priority
• Actively participate in all selection decision of Clinics recruits ensuring that appointed staff align with the clinic requirement and initial professional development training and lead staff on weekly/monthly meetings.
• Monthly attendance and payroll reports are monitored and verified for 100% accuracy and are submitted to Corporate HR as per schedule.
• You will be responsible to the Office Maintenance, Office Interior of designated Clinics and variation.
• You shall ensure the Office Equipment’s, Medical Equipment’s and other office related assists are covered under insurance and well maintained under your Custody.
AED 20,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Insurance, Leave salary, airticket
The Clinic Manager oversees the well-functioning of all medical facilities, including the staffing, financing, policymaking, and patient care. Clinic manager’s work diligently to ensure the needs of the clinic as well as its physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals are met.
About the Company
Arabian Medical Enterprises ARAMED LLC is specialized in the field of Medical Aesthetics, Alternative Laser Treatment and Advanced Medical Solution fields. ARAMED was established in 2003 in the UAE with the intention to expand to the GCC market. After achieving solid, and strategic development in the UAE market. Driven by a unique team of management, ARAMED is determined to become a market leader in all product lines and achieve growth by both intensive and integrative growth strategies. We are keen to become the source of trust and advice for this business field by implementing well-crafted marketing techniques and programs.
ARAMED is entering its 17th year of operation. Its products have been well received, and marketing will be key to the development of brand and product awareness as well as the growth of the customer base. ARAMED possesses fair information about the market and knows a good deal about the common attributes of the most prized customers. This information will be leveraged to better understand who is served, what their specific needs are, and how ARAMED can better communicate with them.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mubarak & Brothers Investments (MBI)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Mar|
Engagement Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Office Manager - AED 15-20,000 per Month
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
|Abu Dhabi||17 Mar|
Senior Officer - Facilities Management
Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital
|Umm Al Quwain||15 Mar|