Job description / Role
Urgent: Clinic Manager - Must have RN DHA - Dubai
This opportunity requires someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding patient care and who will motivate and engage the team to deliver the same. The successful candidate must have experience as a Staff Nurse, to support the Clinical care that we provide. This is in addition to experience with Midwifery, as they will have the knowledge and ability to lead and demonstrate best practice in all areas of nursing including newborn care.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Assessing the care needs of all patients
• The planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of individual care plans
• Monthly patient/nurse assessments
• Delivery of internal nurse training programme (CME’s)
• General support and management of nursing team
• Daily scheduling of staff
AED 15,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Job Qualifications and Skills
• DHA Registered Nurse
• Degree in Nursing
• A minimum of two years staff nurse experience is essential
• Previous Midwife experience is essential
• Additional Midwifery qualification is advantageous
• Team management experience desirable
• Evidence of continued professional development
• Excellent English and Arabic language skills, both spoken and written
• 15,000 AED monthly salary
• Free health insurance
• Free visa
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.