Job description / Role
The role is required to support business analytics, informatics statistical reporting, presentation, dashboard, policies and procedures process of the medical services, ensuring clinical adoption and engagement in use of technology, driving continuous clinical process improvement focused on patient outcomes and efficiency and developing clinical Information that supports and enhances organisational reform.
- Responsible to support the development and implementation of agreed clinical information management and reporting in line with departmental informatics and technology strategy, such as statistical analysis, dashboard and presentation to top management.
- Maintain all data and provide support to all clinical informatics and maintain and update knowledge on all technology software for clinical use.
- Lead automation and process improvement activities and projects
- Provide timely reporting of departmental and outsourced SLAs/KPIs that captures both volume and quality of medical services to identify and recommend areas for improvement
- Provide support to all clinical activities with help of latest technology and analyse all technology related processes and procedures and recommend ways to improve all processes.
- Support resolution for all informatics issues and to all patient services and maintain an efficient application system and provide all required upgrades and patches to business systems.
- Provide administrative support for policies and procedures creation, renewal and documentation.
- Participate in internal and external audits relating to information system, technology and policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of business analytics or health informatics or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in managing and reporting healthcare/business information
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world's leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad's codeshare partners, Etihad's network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world's leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities-including our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.
About the Company
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
With Etihad, everyone who flies with us is welcomed as our guest.
This simple credo illuminates everything we do, from big things like making sure that our fleet is one of the most advanced in the sky, to small touches like letting you choose the films you watch.
Were proud to be the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. At the crossroads between Europe and Asia, our home reflects our commitment to bringing the world closer together - as does our highly cosmopolitan staff.