Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Head Nurse to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
• Promotes and restores patients' health by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning of the patient care area; directing and developing staff; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staffs; providing physical and psychological support for patients, friends, and families.
• Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care; enforcing adherence to state board of nursing and state nurse practice act requirements and to other governing agency regulations; measuring health outcomes against standards; making or recommending adjustments.
• Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training nurses and auxiliary staff.
• Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; following up on work results.
• Maintains nursing staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counselling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills.
• Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests.
• Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and implementing procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from other health care professionals.
• Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
• Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Ensures operation of medical and administrative equipment by verifying emergency equipment availability; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques..
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by studying usage reports; identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies; approving requisitions and cost allocations.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• Judgment, Supervision, Informing Others, Nursing Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Hospital Environment, Medical Teamwork, Listening, Pain Management, Administering Medication, Adult Health.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.