Job description / Role
Founded in 2020, SupportRoom is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to help those affected by mental health conditions and to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to make mental health treatment accessible, affordable and to create a platform that provides on-going support for all.
SupportRoom clinicians have a central and vital role within the company, delivering a range of psychological therapy to individuals affected by mental health difficulties through our interactive online clinical platform.
SupportRoom is looking for a highly qualified CBT therapists familiar with online therapy to provide clinical supervision and training and direction to new clinicians who signup to become one of our therapists. The role requires an innovative mindset as you will be regularly collaborating with our lead internal therapist to develop appropriate training and development material through an online forum.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU:
• A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
• A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
• Autonomy to help shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
• Opportunities to grow and assist your professional development
• A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
WHAT WE NEED:
• Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
• A desire to become part of a collaborative environment, sharing knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
• A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
• You will be either BACP/HCPC/UKCP/BABCP/BPS Accredited (provisional/full) - Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT qualification)
• Demonstrable experience of working in within a wide range of mental health illnesses, ideally with a few spikes in specialism.
• Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex, highly technical and/or clinically sensitive information to clients.
• Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere. In order to meet our clients’ needs this role requires evening and/or weekend work
• A commitment to ethical practice and adherence to the highest standards of safeguarding of adults and senior students
• A can-do, open attitude demonstrating agility, breadth of thinking and a desire to work as part of a successful team
• A passion to deliver a service that goes above and beyond
• Curious mindset with the courage to challenge the status quo in looking for new innovative ways in which to improve all aspects of talent acquisition
• Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results
• Values aligned to the SupportRoom core values, philosophy and mission of delivering exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
• Helping us develop a best-in-class clinical solution that provides value to large corporations who purchase our Employee Support Platform.
• Can work as an inhouse lead therapists to help service clients on the B2B front.
• Can provide general guidance and counsel to HR Directors about to improve wellbeing at their organization.
• Helping with the development of a training program.
• Ensuring all new therapists are trained before being approved onto the platform
• Ensuring all new therapists have been interviewed/screened prior to being approved onto the platform.
• Ensuring onboarding compliance processes are of the highest standard so to only allow accredited therapists onto the platform.
• Studying and understanding international governing bodies and differences in qualification standards between countries
• Managing the flow of approving new therapists with patient numbers
• Organizing regular touch points with our marketplace therapist to obtain feedback about platform.
• Analysing key trends in customer acquisition numbers and suggesting improvement to customer experience
• Managing the quality and satisfaction score of all market place therapists, by ensuring quality control for any therapists whom holds a less than satisfactory score.
• Building a two tiered system of clinical and non clinical (cousellors) support across our B2B offering.
• Clearly defining the difference in support levels across these two tiers with advice on safe guards and best practices for non clinical support.
• Clearly defining when escalation may and may not be needed to higher level of support both internally (i.e non clinical to clinical) and externally (where clinical by digital means is not appropriate)
• Assisting with a recreation of the customer journey for employees on our B2B solution. The journey needs to be mindful of the information that would be useful for the organization to gather. (I.e. understanding happiness levels in the workplace, impacted by the workplace)
GREAT TO HAVE:
• Professional qualification and background in one of the following areas: Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, Psychotherapists, Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker, OT
• Worked in a service where agreed targets are in place to demonstrate clinical outcomes
• Experience of delivering therapy online
• Excellent computer skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Flexible, home based role where you can practice from the comfort of your own home or office.
• 24 days holiday (excluding bank holidays and closure days)
• Option to purchase additional leave of up to 2 weeks.
• Opportunities to work on exciting and transformative innovations.
• CPD courses and ongoing training
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.