Job description / Role
A special client of ours is looking to grow their team of Clinical Research Associates in Abu Dhabi. The clinical trials are diversified across multiple therapeutic areas and they aim to provide life changing and innovative treatments.
A newly launched clinical research organisation in the UAE that provides multiple services across health care. Their aim is to facilitate the highest standard of clinical trials globally that can service the unique populations of the region and benefit communities worldwide.
With their expertise in data research, project management, testing, and trials, enables pharmaceutical companies to develop new medicines and drugs in a cost-effective manner, which will allow them to enter new products to market more efficiently.
* Participation in feasibility studies with delegated task from FS responsible; approaching investigators and collects the requested information within the shortest possible timelines in compliance with all terms of confidentiality and current applicable SOPs
* Site selection and qualification evaluation under supervision of senior personnel
* Assists during a study set-up regarding a submission and approval process and preparation of the documentation as per all applicable local requirements
* Collects all ECs requirements per allocated studies
* Coordination, assistance (if needed) and participation in any trainings and meetings (incl. Investigator Meetings) related to the specific study
* Monitoring and quality control of the work of investigational sites; planning and performing monitoring visits in accordance with GCP and the study protocol and guidance. Strictly follows everything stipulated under ICH-GCP, point 5.18
* Review and reporting of all protocol deviations/ violations, all AE/ SAEs to sponsor and taking the responsibility for accurate performing of SDV process, ensures proper transferring of CRF data to DM
* Reporting of trial progress to the client by writing reports and collecting trial specific data, keeping correspondence, participating in project meetings and teleconferences
* Ensuring the study is conducted in accordance with international and national regulatory requirements, Protocol, and applicable Quality Document (SOPs, WI, Plan, Manual, etc)
* Organization and coordination of investigational products and other study supplies import and accountability as well as export of biological samples. This includes obtaining Import/ Export License (if necessary), contacting the courier company, and coordinating study materials distribution via depot or directly to sites
* Providing any requested internal progress reports and completion of the relevant files
* Ensuring proper termination and performs any activities related to close out of all study sites and proper finalization of contracted tasks
* First line of communication for any study related issues arisen by sites for studies lead by him/ her
* Execute any activities in compliance with applicable SOPs, instructions, and principles
* Responsible for issues escalation following the proper escalation pathway
* Provide internal training to the team on specific topic
Competitive salary and family inclusive benefits!
* BSc degree in life science
* Responsible for at least 3 Interventional Clinical trials covering all trial cycle
* Excellent decision making and organizational skills, time management and team working skills
* Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
* Good research and organizational abilities
* Good knowledge of GCP with certification
* Good Documentation skills
* Good management and leadership skills
* Great organizational, planning and multitasking skills
* Demonstrated superior communication skills in cross-cultural environments
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work effectively in a matrix environment with tight deadlines.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graduate Executive Researcher
Health Care Assistant Program Instructor
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Clinical Healthcare Planner
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||18 Feb|
Health Solutions Partner, Oncology