Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Clinical Resource Midwife
Functions to perform:
- Key areas of responsibility include but not limited to standards of patient care, education of staff, patient and family, clinical practice, education and research, professional leadership and service excellence.
- Performs consistent, systematic evaluation of clinically based programmes to determine if they meet patient/staff needs and are responsive to department/organisational direction.
- Provides the clinical expertise essential to support managers with effective problem solving and decision making.
- Collaborates with Midwifery staff and other disciplines in the development, implementation, and evaluation of educational programmes.
- Demonstrates skill in adult education, group dynamics, curriculum development, communication, and teaching strategies.
- Permanent Job.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary depending on experience.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Midwifery from accredited program.
- Instructorship in Basic Life Support or any other life support course is desirable.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in a teaching hospital.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.