Job description / Role
• To be on call to hospitals demonstrating our client's products
• Remember complex and accurate information about a range of products
• Feel confident enough to demonstrate medical devices – Training will be given by our client
• Be patient enough to train medical staff and potential customers – for example, Doctors, Nurses, Gastroenterologists, Anaesthetists, Pediatricians, Radiologists and Orthopaedic Consultants
• Give confident presentations and workshops to groups of medical professionals – Might not be required at this stage but it’s a career path
• Answer detailed questions about their specialist area
• Explain how a product can fit into a particular clinical practice or setting
• Travel on call covering UAE so a license and car is preferred though not mandatory.
• Atleast 2 years experience in working as a nurse.
• No license required(MOH/DHA)
• Sponsored visa required
• Availability to join immediately
• A nursing diploma or degree
• Willingness to work as a clinical nurse
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.