Job description / Role
Cloud Adoption is a newly-formed organization within EMEA Technology Cloud Engineering (TCE) group, having the mission to increase customer consumption growth by driving fast activation , nurturing an optimal ramp up and removing technical barriers .
Aligned to a territory and working together with Sales and Account Cloud Engineers (ACEs), the Cloud Adoption Manager will primary focus on the post-booking side of our customer's lifecycle, ensuring a successful and sustainable cloud consumption growth.
Does this pique your interest? If so, we hope to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
The Cloud Adoption Manager will collaborate closely, as needed, with the relevant TCE teams to agree on specific activities and/or deliverables required in each of the accounts they are managing. The ultimate goal is to improve usage and usage growth of Oracle Cloud while also creating a robust customer experience across the entire cloud adoption lifecycle
- Drive a fast and smooth Customer activation
- Equip the customer with the relevant knowledge for early usage
- Manage the customer's Adoption Plan
- Continuously monitor and review Adoption Plan with the customer to guarantee the progress according to their expectations, facilitating the value realization, guarantee success in this Critical Milestone(Go Live as an example) and Provide "Longer Term" customer assistance
- Pro-actively monitor customer environment, assess risk and build mitigation plan
- Detect and flag potential new workloads or implementation opportunities
- Energize Customers interest by sharing information and facilitate connection with relevant Oracle activities
- Remove barriers
- Assure progress and prompt resolution of SRs and escalations by engaging relevant teams and advocating for customers, while proactively Identify structural issues affecting customer use of Oracle Cloud and build up a resolution plan with relevant teams
- Act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements
Skills and Profile
- To fulfill the role of a CAM we are looking for individuals matching the following profile:
- Proven experience in Tech Cloud engineering roles with a track record of successful customer engagements.
- Passionate about Technology with Breadth and Depth knowledge
- Solid understanding of cloud technology landscape - hands-on experience(or certification) with Oracle, AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
- IT Market Literacy - able to advise on technology standard methodologies by understanding the Cloud market trends and their impact on various industries
- High Energy and social skills
Focus on Customer Centricity
- Always looking to anticipate customer needs and offer the most relevant advice, education or standard methodology.
- Enjoys customer success
- Project Management
- Focused on results
- Strong listening and coordination skills
- Problem-solving abilities, strong task planning and delegation skills. Is Pro-active and demonstrates lateral thinking
Customer Lifecycle awareness
- Able to understand the customers' existing IT landscape, business requirements and their definition of success.
- Position Oracle as a business partner by delivering value to functional through executive levels
Commercial business understanding
- Partners with all LOBs inside TCE organization
- Standout colleague with great networking abilities and ability to work in (virtual) teams.
- Agent of Change, driving creative and new customer engagements to convert our customers on the best cloud advocates!
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.