Job description / Role
The Cloud Architect specialises in the design and architecture of cloud services and leading the development of the companies cloud offering. An opportunity to work and deliver cutting-edge infrastructure solutions to a variety of companies, whilst having a true evangelist approach to all things Cloud.
A high growth, market-leading IT managed services provider who pride themselves on employee development and delivering excellent customer service. They are developing capability in new areas of technology including cloud, cyber security and data and are looking for experienced professionals to help tale them to the next level,
* Design and implement scalable, high-performance, high-availability public, private, and hybrid cloud environments through Microsoft Azure and AWS
* Act as SME on virtualization and cloud technologies and implement scalability and performance models and road-maps
* Gain senior and cross-business buying for the process cloudification, where required.
* Plan, define, develop, and execute high level and low-level Cloud designs
* Maintain Infrastructure for the provisioning, configuration, and compliance of technical environments
* Drive value from 3rd party vendors through governance, KPI's and SLA's
* Deliver customer workshops
* Highly competitive tax free salary and package on offer for the right candidate
* Chance to join a high growth, financially backed corporation with aggressive plans to scale
* work with leading clients across multiple industries and sectors
* Must have significant hands-on commercial experience architecting and delivering Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud solutions
* 7+ years strong experience in managing or consulting of enterprise application infrastructure
* Data center experience is preferred
* AWS / Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification is a plus
* In-depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions & public cloud integration
* Strong experience with VMware technologies such as Virtual Center Operations, Automation, VMware VRA, and Cloud tools
* Experience in network and security architecture
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
IBM Middle East
Cloud Solution Architect (Sr. Manager/Cloud Services)
Etisalat - UAE
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Solutions Architect
Quest Search & Selection