Job description / Role
• Cloud Architect required by a leading ICT player.
• You will be required to work closely with the head of technology to ensure their cloud architecture is successfully implemented by assisting them in building their applications and services on the platform.
• You will be familiar with working in a hosting environment and have strong skills across the Microsoft Azure platform.
• You must have excellent cloud architecture skills from design and implementation.
Your key duties and responsibilities include:
• Create and present solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
• Responsible for understanding the unique requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on the clients cloud services.
• Provide assistance to customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto platforms.
• This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
• Responsible for demo development and testing services.
Skills and experience:
• Strong background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
• 6+ years’ experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements.
• Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet-based applications/websites.
• Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
• Strong certifications in either Microsoft or AWS (Professional) or any sysOps or developer certifications.
• Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
• Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
• Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology.
• Ability to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
• Good communication skills, a good team player and has a professional attitude to work
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting
Arab Payment Services (APS)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Service Desk Engineer