Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting multiple Cloud Engineers (AWS or Azure) in Dubai on a 12 month renewable contract basis. These are excellent opportunities to be involved working on strategic and extremely important projects with high value business impact.
Applications are sought from those with the following backgrounds;
• 5 – 12 years of experience working on Cloud infrastructure & architecture
• A deep understanding of AWS and/or Azure
• Technical experience in migrating complex, multi-tier applications on hybrid cloud platforms
• Ensure robust Cloud engineering practices for solutions planning and technology development
• Bachelors Degree in a technology related discipline.
• Excellent command of the English language combined with excellent stakeholder management experience
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.
Cloud Solutions Architect
IT Senior Officer - Systems & Monitoring
Robert Half International (RHI)
Information Technology (IT) Officer
Network Security Engineer