Job description / Role
IBM Cloud Labs delivers expertise in innovative design, implementation, training, and support for IBM Software products. Our team of highly skilled consultants, with broad architectural knowledge and deep technical skills, are the specialists called on to deliver successful outcomes to client projects. IBM Cloud Labs are the first to use new IBM Software products in the field, enabling our customers to realize expected business benefits sooner.
IBM Cloud Labs offer IBM customers a range of skills to ensure their complex projects are a success:
Consulting - Our skilled and knowledgeable consultants assist clients with the deployment of IBM software solutions, maximising the value of their investment and achieving or exceeding the business results they seek.
Premium Support (AVP) - Whether clients are already using an IBM software solution or planning to implement one, we can help leverage ongoing business value from their investment. Our Premium Support Program covers the entire software infrastructure lifecycle – from planning, through deployment, growth, and optimisation, to management of upgrades and change.
This position is to join the IBM Cloud Labs organisation as an Integration Architect. Its primary purpose is to aid customers in successfully deploying their integration solution based on IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration software.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Strong knowledge of graphical design tools and principles
• Strong knowledge of mobile and web programing languages and techniques
• Experience with modern UX frameworks expected
• Strong communications and business skills
• Strong understanding of information processing systems
• Knowledge of user experience design and feedback processes
• Experience and understanding of secure engineering, Version Control (git), Responsive Web Design, Building and Automation tools/Web performance like gulp or Grunt, testing/Debugging like Mocha and Jasmine
• Knowledge & Solid experience on below Frameworks;
• Front end - Bootstrap.
• Mobile technologies - React native and / or Ionic
• Backend - Node.js
• Preferred Technical and Professional Experience Frameworks;
• Either Angular or React
• Mobile - Either Reactive or Ionic
• Backend - Either Flash or Diango
• Java, HTML5, CSS3, Android or Swift, IOS
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree
Key Job Details
• Country: AE
• State: DUBAI
• City: DUBAI
• Category: Technical Specialist
• Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
• Position Type: Early Professional
• Employment Type: Full-Time
• Contract Type: Regular
• Req ID: 199613BR
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.