Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for building the channel strategy for our public cloud business across MEA, like;
- Responsible to create the needed ecosystem, recruiting new partners and develop business plans with each of those partners.
- Develop learning plans for each of those partners and follow up on their execution conduct monthly/quarterly business review and make sure we are progressing in the right direction.
- Create local partners sales plays and program.
- Responsible for supporting the growing channel team in their local execution.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 years experience on the IT industry, preferably on Multinational IT vendors
- Proven knowledge about the public cloud offering.
- Proven knowledge about the cloud Go To Market and business model.
- Proven record of creating partners agreements (financially, legally, business, etc) and follow up on it.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract