Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
* Drive Cloud platform sales across Gulf,
* Develop in partnership with the Local Cloud management team, strategic priorities and long-term plans for the Cloud platform in Gulf,
* Define goals and processes and drive monthly updates against those goals
* Develop strong, productive relationships across peer organization that further our business objectives
* Manage complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgement
* Demonstrated competency in the areas of group collaboration, analytical thinking and strategy
* Work with local partners to grow IBM market share
* Working with local and global SI to utilize IBM cloud platform in their projects
* Increase Redhat openshift awareness and usage as the recommended multicloud development platform
* Help to define broader market development themes, strategies and mental models for incubation and innovation.
* Help drive enable the team to drive new market development efforts in emerging areas by working with leaders across different line of services and Sales within IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 10-15+ years of experience in an operational or customer facing sales role, preferably with large Enterprise customers
* 3-5 years of Sales management experiences, leading a sales team and report locally/ regionally, Cloud sales experience is a plus,
* Experience developing GTM plans for new offers and products
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
* Proven Knowledge about MS Azure or AWS
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Experience working with C-Level Executives including written, presentation and verbal communications
* Experience working in a multinational Organization
* Experience with technology - cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, etc - would be a plus
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds - public, private, and hybrid - enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client's data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.