Job description / Role
What You'll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. You will.
- Lead IaaS/PaaS technology deals across its assigned customer territory - SMB segment leveraging world leading cloud offerings from Oracle: Cloud at Customer, Autonomous Database and OCI. Aiming to Land- Use - Expand deals into IT and LOB targets to realize value for customer that lead for continuous use and expansion
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
What You'll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in SMB/enterprise complex solutions sales, Cloud Service experience is requested
- Solution seller : able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
- Able to drive a high value of active opportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressive timescales
- IT and LOB : Able to confidently pitch Autonomous and Oracle Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
- Connected : Able to use Oracle ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting - searching for non-traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact with them
- Cloud confident : Able to outline the full Oracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
- Hands-On : Able to personally demo or give quick hands-on example of Autonomous usage "on the spot", without needing to always engage technical resources
- Advanced technical skills in area of specialization
- Value driven : Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value for the customer and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals
- Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
- Fluency in English and Arabic;
- Disciplined: daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies