Job description / Role
The Cloud Pre Sales Consultant role will be focused on building and selling a broad portfolio of Cloud Migration and Application Modernisation services across Public, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud environments across the region. The focus for this role will be primarily around presales of Application modernisation solutions and services.
High growth tech vendor scaling new teams across MENA.
* Represent the company as the customer-facing consultant and subject matter expert for all ap modernisation services across Red Hat OpenShift and Azure/AWS platforms.
* Identify, Validate and Qualify an application modernisation opportunity
* Lead, prepare, present, defend and win solutions, SOW and proposals to customers for modernising existing applications/data, new cloud native development and container platform solutions
* Design optimal solution architecture for cloud migration and application modernisation on Red Hat and Azure / AWS, working along with the customer and internal teams to meet all customer requirements
* Design solution architecture for commonly used container platform solutions including but not limited to Red Hat OpenShift, VMware Tanzu and Google Anthos solutions
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the most suitable candidate
* Consulting / pre-sales customer-facing experience with strong relationship building skills as well as cloud sizing, pricing, SoW, proposal experience
* Deep knowledge of app modernisation services sales process and deployment models from Red Hat, Microsoft Azure and AWS
* Experience with design of Cloud Solution Architecture on Red Hat OpenShift / Azure / AWS
* Red Hat OpenShift certifications and Red Hat Linux certification (RHCE) preferred
* Arabic language skills preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Pre Sales Consultant - AWS / Azure
Green Gulf Careers
Infrastructure Support Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||21 Oct|
Service Desk Manager