Job description / Role
Senior project management role helping to drive cloud transformation programmes for multiple clients across the Middle East.
Leading global technology business that is currently looking to heavily expand its Middle East operations.
* Responsible for large international projects typically with varying budgets, team sizes and stakeholders
* Role focused on meeting project commitments set and agreed with the business
* May lead the design, testing, planning and delivery of complex cloud based systems with large user base
* Continuously improve project management processes, toolkits and methodologies established within the PMO
* Manage project budgets and resource allocation
* Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements
* Highly competitive salary package plus benefits on offer for the right candidate
* 7+ years of relevant IT service project management experience
* Must have experience delivering cloud technology projects preferably at enterprise level
* Mandarin language skills are required for this position
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.