Job description / Role
About the Company
The client has built world class AI focused cloud platforms based in Abu Dhabi. They manage their cloud platform end to end, building intelligent data center facilities that are the best in the region in capabilities and density, as well as utilizing a best in breed cloud platform. The client has also deployed thousands of AI enabling GPUs, one of the largest deployments in the world, allowing their engineers to develop and deploy machine learning solutions directly to their customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Dive-in to quickly understand our IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings. Our offerings are based on industry standard public cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba, Huawei and best of breed security software from vendors.
• Resolve enterprise customer issues in the cloud. Manage customer’s cloud environments. Automate repetitive tasks.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must have excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to become to lead and become a technical subject matter expert on customer cloud environments
• Skills and experience:
• 2+ years of hands on experience in a specific technology practice (Infrastructure, Network, Storage, Servers, Security, Windows, Linux, etc.)
• Experience in a customer facing role (professional services, support, etc.) and the ability to manage customer relationships up to the senior/executive level is critical
• Be a ‘jack of all trades’ (a little networking, OS, scripting, programming, etc.) and love working with exciting new technologies and customers
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Visio
• We try to centralize the work load out of our corporate office but in some cases, we go onsite for meetings and collaboration.
• Ability to drive projects and work under tight timelines.
Personal Attributes and Values:
• Written and oral communication skills – ability to communicate technical concepts and support assertions with data
• Organizational skills – ability to coordinate and prioritize many issues simultaneously
• Analytical/Problem-solving ability – ability to quickly evaluate an issue, resolve it or implement a workaround with consistent accuracy and success
• High Sense of Urgency – This job entails supporting business critical applications, with stringent SLAs
• “Can do” attitude and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
• Be adaptive!
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.