Job description / Role
A global service integrator is expanding their cloud capability with a number of key hires into their Cloud Solution Architecture capability. The successful candidate should feel at home when designing bespoke cloud solutions on AWS and delivering value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand problems and design cloud solutions.
- Act as technical lead on projects
- Maintenance, configuring, and operating cloud components.
- Educate our clients customers on the value proposition
- Work closely with project delivery team
- Proficiency in assessing options (risk, performance, cost)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners (vendors, ISVs, PaaS/SaaS)
- Demonstrable understanding of modern solutions to cloud computing.
- 5+ years’ experience in cloud architecture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically about business / product, technical challenges.
- Strong background in cloud computing – AWS preferred
- Experienced in capturing client requirements RFX
- Hands on Approach to solution design
- Appreciation for microservice architecture (containerisation / orchestration etc.)
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.