Job description / Role
- The role of Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel network in the world.
- Access to large number of hotels for employees with multiple offers and discounts.
What you will be doing:
- Maintenance of financial books and related financial and non financial records.
- Ensure all liabilities are properly recorded and classified and ensuring settlement of the liabilities should be according to hotel policies and procedures.
- Update invoices received on daily basis.
- Check all invoices with corresponding LPO's, contracts regarding services,
- Prepare month end Accounts Payable closing and file all reports.
Your experience and skills include:
- Accounts degree/Vocational Diploma in Hospitality.
- Computer literate
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role.
Your team and working environment:
- Accor believes in its core values and you will be part of a highly motivated team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.