Job description / Role
Cluster Assistant Revenue Manager
Our team is looking for an analytical and commercially minded person, who is ready to support the Cluster Revenue Manager and the Reservation team to implement a long-term strategy for the cluster of Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha.
Cluster Assistant Revenue Manager will be responsible for analysing market dynamics, competition and revenue results. S/he will ensure the alignment with the Cluster's vision and Accor values for the properties to achieve ambitious revenue and business goals.
Purposeful, resourceful, determined, dynamic, people person who never loses sight of the goal and constantly demanding progress. Outstanding presenter and influential communicator, with capacity to predict and advise market behaviour in a rapidly changing environment.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Research, analyse and monitor various revenue and financial factors so business opportunities may be captured/optimized, and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Assist in creating, planning, and implementing the execution of the revenue initiatives and strategies.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks, to form tactical strategies
Your experience and skills include:
- 1 - 2 years of Hotel Revenue Management experience
- A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary, as well as analytical skills, experience in study cases with mathematical background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.