Job description / Role
Hotels: Raffles Dubai & Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk
Ranked in the top 25 luxury hotels worldwide and number one in Dubai on TripAdvisor, Raffles Dubai is in a distinctive pyramid shape and offers 252 spacious rooms and suites starting from 70 sqm, boasting a balcony with stunning views of Dubai. Complemented by a 24-hour butler service, Raffles Spa, seven restaurants and bars, 11 meeting rooms and Raffles Ballroom.
Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk opening early spring 2020, has a striking Obelisk shape and will infuse Sofitel's French essence with an artistic balance of modernism and ancient Egypt. Featuring 498 rooms and suites starting from 44 sqm and 97 serviced apartments, the property will offer five dining concepts, Sofitel Spa, an outdoor pool with private cabanas, 10 meeting venues and one ballroom.
We are currently looking for an experienced Cluster Content Creator to assist in the execution of our hotel's marketing efforts. Under the guidance of Marketing in charge, this role will design and develop engaging, creative, innovative content that will promote our products and services through various channels.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide creative ideas and design branded artwork for promotional material, both digital and print, to sustain guests' curiosity and create excitement around our new offers.
We are looking for candidates with a strong ability to translate business requirements into attractive visual content, execute these seamlessly and measure the impact on the business. If you can communicate well, are flexible and 'in the know' of the latest trends in filming and photography, this is the role for you.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the hotel's primary videographer and photographer for conceptualizing and producing high quality, trendy and impactful content that promotes the hotel and its outlets and facilities.
- Proactively organize video and photoshoots with different departments within the hotel for regular social media content.
- Creation and management of artwork templates, e.g. static signature banners, flyers, brochures and print advertisements, ensuring all branding and brand guidelines are followed.
- Assist in the creation of all marketing material (Guest & Internal ie. Menus, leaflets, in-room etc) and manage the production of all hotel and sales team collateral, branding and logo items ensuring all branding and company guidelines are followed.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of photography and videography including editing and post production using the latest software for the finest result for printing, web and other channels.
- Own the entire creative process from brief and operational organization to setup and final shoot - these include project conception and high quality production of images and films.
- Prepare production scripts, briefs based on an understanding of the company's requirements to produce fine results.
- Works with other departments to develop digital and social media timelines coinciding with new promotions or other brand messages.
- Initiate and execute email marketing activities as agreed with the Cluster Director of Digital Marketing.
- Align with the PR and marketing team to ensure messages' integration.
- Keep up to date with marketing trends, competitors, new communication techniques and the digital ecosystem, in order to explore and recommend creative ways to reach out to target audience groups.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Supports the Director of Marketing in the implementation and development of marketing and communication initiatives and special events.
- Maintains and develops photographic library to agreed standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Photography/videography and editing capabilities a must.
- Background in Film Studies, Mass Communication, Photography or related field
- Experience in camera operation, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Highly proficient in editing with Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Highly Creative, Multi-talented, and has knowledge in visual storytelling.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow-up.
- Strong command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of high end luxury hotel market is desirable.
- Ability to promote positive relationships with team.
- Work portfolio demonstrating strong skills in photography, videography, graphic design, branding, layout design, typography and photo editing.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.