Cluster Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Coordinator
Job description / Role
Cluster Digital Marketing & E-commerce Coordinator
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Cluster E-Commerce Coordinator professionals who pride themselves in online content management and provide creative solutions to manage web traffic. Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising . Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Under the guidance of the Cluster Digital Marketing Manager, develop all materials and assist with ongoing media efforts
- Update all content, pictures, videos on all channels as directed whether online or offline
- Assist in developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Assist in implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Assist in developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Assist in the coordination of stays, dining and spa reviews with concerned departments
- Write, distribute press releases of both hotels up to date with monthly report of activities;
- Assist in the coordination of specific functions, promotions and client/media events
- Assist in the coordination of photo-shoots requirements
- Work jointly with the Cluster Sales & Marketing team in order to promote and maximize marketing program in specific market;
- Assist with outlet related promotions, gather information from concerned departments. Act as a support in the preparation of the annual revenue budget.
Your experience and skills include:
- College degree
- Experience in UAE
- Strong written and oral communication skills - English (primary tongue), Arabic would be an advantage, any other languages would be an advantage
- Good understanding of social media practice
Your team and working environment:
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Village Triangle is a modern, five-star premium hotel passionate about *making moments* for our guests through small gestures that make a big difference. An iconic tower with unobstructed views of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Skyline, there is no better place for a true sense of relaxation than here.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.