Cluster Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Executive
Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company .
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Novotel & Ibis Gate and Pullman JLT standards of performance, by e-mail, phone or in person.
- Plans, coordinates and participates in all Marketing, Ecommerce and Public Relations activities.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within different sub departments of the Sales and Marketing Department or any other Department of the hotel as assigned .
- Assist in developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Assist in implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Assist in developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Assist in the coordination of stays, dining and spa reviews with concerned departments.
- Write, distribute press releases of both hotels up to date with monthly report of activities.
- Assist in the coordination of specific functions, promotions and client/media events.
- Assist in the coordination of photo-shoots requirements.
- Work jointly with the CDOSM in order to promote and maximize marketing program in specific market.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.