Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company .
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Novotel & Ibis Gate and Pullman JLT standards of performance, by e-mail, phone or in person.
- Plans, directs, controls, coordinates and participates in all Marketing, Ecommerce and Public Relations activities
- Identifying and developing product line/revenue stream features, creating content and following up its usage, through customer database collection across multiple platforms.
- Coordinating the onsite animation and digital marketing across a selection of advertising mediums (Internet, social media, mobile phones and electronic billboards) with the objective to boost customers' awareness, value, loyalty and global experience.
- Developing and optimizing online sales, by using traffic acquisition levers or by developing new partnerships.
- Develops an annual Marketing Communication Plan.
- Involved in developing marketing campaigns and content calendar to promote a product, service or idea. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship, research and oversee website uploads and landing pages development.
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies.
- Conducts timely competition check to inspect offers, strategies, and current promotions of other hotels.
- Plans and implements ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance, including working with developers to improve website speed.
- Liaising and networking with a range customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Develops and maintains media contacts, plans press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel's liaison with media to promote good publicity and counteract bad publicity.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, rack brochures, HTMLS.
- Distributes press releases to appropriate targeted media, locally, regionally and internationally.
- Coordinating with designers (if needed) and printing agencies.
- Organizing photo shoots if requested & be knowledgeable of Accor photo library.
- Develop co-marketing initiatives to actively promote & position the Pullman Brand and Pullman JLT Hotel and Novotel & Ibis brands.
- Be actively involved in marketing planning and strategies with CDOSM.
- Compiles press clipping, and maintains files.
- Development and execution of the online marketing activities to drive business.
- Ensuring constant update of new technologies and strategies to ensure the brand
- remains at the forefront of online with the design
- Prepare a planning calendar on quarterly basis, promotions and mailer campaigns
- Track traffic and movement on social media pages of hotels / outlets. Responsible of amending when necessary , create competitions, uploads pictures, reply back to customers
- Responsible to submit weekly marketing report with detailed activities.
- Main coordinator of digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
- Actively involved in suggesting ideas to enhance traffic in F&B outlets.
- Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.