Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Employee Discount program
What you will be doing:
- Reviews the pricing strategy established with DOS and GM.
- Advises and selects software to optimize revenue.
- Loads and reviews all rates, types & ensures inventory on OTAs
- Implements the necessary actions to achieve the best channel distribution strategy.
- Sets up the standards of operations in both Revenue and Reservations departments
- Runs the weekly revenue meetings
Your experience and skills include:
- University Degree in related field
- Excellent command of English Language both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in similar role
- Excellent computer skills and eye for details
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous Accor brands Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick hotels which will have a total of 885 rooms. All located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Meisim.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.