Job description / Role
Department: Talent & Culture
Job Title: Cluster Director of Talent & Culture
Reporting to: General Manager
- T&C Division, ensuring compliance with all hotel policies and procedures; both local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices
- Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract most qualified candidates for position vacancies
- Supervises that staff coordinates in the work plan on safety and hygiene
- Analyzes hotel manpower requirements in order to recommend on selection and development activities to meet those requirements
- Plans and supervises in conjunction with Training Mgr. the yearly Training program for our hotel
- Ensures and evaluates career planning for all levels and suggest to Management for potential internal promotion and external transfer to other hotels within the chains
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Formulates and recommends policies, procedures and standards pertaining to Recruitment & Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Welfare, Safety and Health, Employee Communication, Industrial Relations, Training and Development, Performance Management and Career Development in accordance with Raffles' and Accor's established guidelines as well as national and industry, laws and customs, and ensuring that they are complied with by all departments
- Develops and proposes plans relating to present or future manpower requirements of the Hotel to ensure that the Hotel is correctly staffed according to the projected level of business
- Liaises with employment agencies, educational institutions, government bodies etc. for staff and possible sources of recruitment
- Assesses and evaluates prospective employees
- Formulates and recommends a sound wage and salary system, which facilitates the attracting and retaining of staff in line with Accor Recognition Kit and UAE Labor law
- Identifies, prioritizes and meets the short and long term training and development needs of the Hotel
- Reviews the recommendations of staff promotions and career development by respective ExCo/Department Head for the General Manager's approval
- Represents the Hotel in collective bargaining and contacts with labour organizations and employee representations
- Oversees the Hotel's staff facilities including staff locker rooms, rest rooms, and staff restaurant
- Directs the Hotel's employee events and social and recreational activities
- Directs the Hotel's employee recognition programmes
- Mandatory minimum 4 years experience in UAE managing Human Resources function in a hotel industry
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, organizational, attention to detail and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related labour laws, their practices and regulations
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.