Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Sales & Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. As Cluster Director, Sales & Marketing of Fairmont Dubai, Fairmont Ajman and Fairmont Fujairah your leadership and vision will foster an engaged team in support of maximized market share, operating results and guest satisfaction.
Hotel Overview of Fairmont Dubai:
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Just minutes from Dubai's key attractions, our hotel is linked to the Dubai International Convention Centre. Ten contemporary dining experiences intrigue the palate, our signature Spa and health facilities offer a wealth of amenities, including two terrace sundecks complemented by handcrafted mosaic swimming pools. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Managers, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare an annual budget for approval and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
• Set individual room revenue and/or room night goals in line with the budget
• Prepare segment strategies and action plans to deliver the budget
• Grow RGI
• Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Maintain and Motivate a well-qualified and productive sales team
• Responsible for all Sales Colleagues’ achievement of individual goals
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Direct and manage all activities including Mystery Shop Calls related to the Sales department, ensuring all service standards are followed
• Direct all Sales and Marketing initiatives for the hotels
• Provide guidance and direction in the development of segment action plans
• Be responsible for account management of key market segments
• Review sales contracts, considering the number of rooms, average rate and total revenue objectives of the hotels
• Participate in high value sales activities both on and off properties
• Manage and Accelerate any Sales Incentive Programs
• Ensure the integrity of key accounts, the key prospect data base and monitoring of the sales software programs for accuracy and thoroughness
• Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
• Manage relationships with stakeholders, owners and corporate office
• Prepare the Sales and Marketing department annual cost budget and operate within it through the course of the year
• Follow departmental policies and procedures
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous senior leadership experience within sales and marketing required. Cluster role experience would be an advantage, but not a necessity
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications andor relevant computer applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.