Job description / Role
Effectively handling the Front office operations, handling situations and managing the image and reputation of the hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local communicty through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Extend personal service and attention to all guests.
- Prepare and coordinate the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and long-stay guests
- Be fully conversant with all services, activities, facilities, ALL Enrollments and F&B promotions offered by the hotel and recommend to the guests.
- To liase with other departments with all guest related matters.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous working experience in the front office in hotels
- Fluent in the national language.
- Working knowledge of Opera systems
Your team and working environment:
Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.