Job description / Role
Cluster Government Relations Manager
At Accor, we offer our colleagues and leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in destinations around the world. As Cluster Government Relations Manager, you will liaise with external agencies to fulfill administrative guidelines for immigration and visas for our four properties- Fairmont the Palm, Mövenpick JLT, Riva and the pre-opening property, Th8.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Cluster Director, Talent & Culture responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Maintain a good working relationship with government and immigration representatives
- Secure all visa permits and resident licenses; following government administration guidelines as stipulated by law
- Stay current on information relating to local law and changes in law regarding visas
- Ensure proper invoicing for all visas, filing and the cancellation of no-show visas
- Ensure the visas of terminated or resigned Colleagues are cancelled and ensure their exit or legal stay in the country
- Work closely with the Talent & Culture office and assist on assigned projects as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role in hospitality is required
- Previous experience working with Trakhees is required
- Arabic and English speaker
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and or relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.