Cluster Graphic Designer
Job description / Role
Cluster Graphic Designer
Join our team as a Graphic Designer and take your creativity to the next level! We are looking for a talented candidate with exceptional design skills and experience creating, editing, and designing videos and photos, as well as expertise in email marketing and social media posts.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Creativity: A graphic designer should be creative and able to think outside of the box to come up with unique design ideas.
- Design software proficiency: A graphic designer should be proficient in design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Attention to detail: A graphic designer should have a keen eye for detail and be able to produce high-quality, polished designs.
- Time management: A graphic designer should be able to manage their time effectively and meet deadlines for projects.
- Communication: A graphic designer should have excellent communication skills and be able to work with clients and team members to bring their vision to life.
- Knowledge of design principles: A graphic designer should have a solid understanding of design principles such as color theory, typography, and layout.
- Flexibility: A graphic designer should be adaptable and able to work with different styles and design needs.
- Problem solving: A graphic designer should be able to solve problems and find creative solutions to design challenges.
- Marketing knowledge: A graphic designer should have a basic understanding of marketing principles and be able to create designs that effectively communicate the brand's message.
- Create marketing emails with visual and link for videos.
- Plan for social media posts.
- Video creating and editing: For some roles, a graphic designer should have experience in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
Your experience and skills include :
- Bachelor's degree or any relevant certificate
- At least 5 years' experience in wayfinding design and strategy, and design consulting and similar creative production roles
- Well-experienced in Experiential Design, Public Art is an asset
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign, 3D, CAD, skilled in client presentations, After Effects, Premier Pro and Apple Mac
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.