Job description / Role
Cluster Hygiene Officer | Novotel, ibis & Adagio Fujairah
Join us in an international hospitality group of Accor.
For this role, the followings are your main tasks.
- Ensuring that the hotel is compliant with HACCP Food Safety Management requirements at all times, and the municipality local order/regulations/guidelines are complied with.
- Verifying HACCP system and ensuring all relevant records are maintained.
- Conducting a monthly back of house food safety inspection and observations recorded and distributed to all relevant departments involved and following up on all non-conformities highlighted to ensure action is taken in a timely and efficient manner.
- Circulating the Report Findings to the relevant departments and ensuring that non conformities are addressed and rectified.
- Liaising with the Stewarding, Engineering and House Keeping departments regarding cleanliness ,Pest control and maintenance issues.
- Reporting to management on issues relating to food safety, quality and legal compliance.
Are you the one that we are looking for this role with the following requirements?
- Having minimum 2 years in a hotel industry in similar position.
- Holding a valid HACCP certification.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.