Job description / Role
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic cost control across multiple categories for Aparthotel Adagio, Ibis Styles and soon to open Mercure Dubai Deira.-that is
- To provide costing, control, administration support in regards to food and beverage cost to F&B Department.
- To supervise inventory control, implement and maintain proper control systems in regards to sales and costs.
- To be responsible for all charges and records of operating supplies in the storerooms except engineer storeroom, proper recording of merchandise entering and leaving the storerooms
- To supervise and train the storeroom and receiving personnel
- To provide courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and consistent service that are in line with the Accor Group standard Policies & Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- To be fully aware and conversant of Accor spirit, values and goals and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of ISO9001 (for Ibis Hotel) policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To ensure delivery of the 15-Minutes Guest Satisfaction Guarantee Service as per IBIS standard
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook.
- To be familiar with the policies and procedures concerning fire, emergency evacuation, accidents, bomb threats, law and order situations and to take appropriate action in order to protect guests, staff and the hotel property in any given situation.
- To study, analyze and report on all variances pertaining to costs and inventory management
- To manage the hotel monthly inventory process in the strict respect of the hotel policies
- To supervise the daily receiving and storekeeping activities To ensure the implementation of all cost control policies and procedures and their enforcement by all departments
- To prepare and issue various cost reports
- To verify that officer checks (duty meals), F&B entertainment checks are processed according to the procedure and to prepare a daily entertainment report
- To cost all recipes, inter-kitchen transfer as well as any food and beverage consumed by the hotel employee.
- To define min/max, par stock management system and ensure the strict compliance with by all parties concerned
- To control that all goods received and delivered in/out hotel main stores are properly documented and accounted for
- To perform daily/monthly food and beverage sales reconciliation using POS-generated sales analysis report and ensure that all discrepancies are explained.
- To perform monthly physical count of all warehouse and operation stocks and month-end inventory closing in the strict respect of the hotel procedures, with final balances reconciled with general ledger month-end balance.
- To report the daily and monthly F&B costs with emphasis and detailed analysis on exceptional variances, trend of cost of sales ratios, slow moving items, breakage & loss, etc...
- With all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
-Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Prepare and maintain your department's records
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.