Job description / Role
As a Cluster Learning & Development Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the implementation and leadership of Learning & Development initiatives within in both Swissôtel Al Murooj and Mövenpick Grand Al Bustan - Dubai. And to establish a continuous learning, development and improvement culture. improve the performance of the hotel, while complying with all Corporate, Area and local requirements
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Training of in-house Departmental Trainers, and selecting of those to cover every required field
- Conducts, coordinates and supervises all kinds of internal technical training and courses of the Department Heads and supervisors.
- Ensures that departmental training schedules are established every month in advance.
- Evaluates and updates property training programmes and initiatives
- Identifies strategic partners for development and delivery of training when appropriate
- Drives elearning within the property
- Compilation and updating of the requisite technical training manuals and tools per field, in collaboration with the Area Director of Learning & Development.
- Is familiar with Corporate Talent Strategy issued by the Corporate Centre and ensures that they are applied accordingly.
- Helps in coordinating and supports yearly performance reviews for supervisory staff together with the Talent & Culture Department.
- Orders and organises distribution of Training Certificates.
- Ongoing information of arising problems or conflicts within the departments on a confidential basis.
- Establishes monthly training, quality, and business summary reports according to Hotel's/regional office requirements.
- Proper Quality Reporting and action planning implementation according to time frame.
- Lead a team of quality assurance committee that performs quality assurance checks. This includes hiring, skill development, and managing performance.
- Setting quality assurance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Activities shall be guided by the principles shown within the Learning and Development purpose and objectives.
- Takes personal care of a regular exchange of technical know-how with his/her colleagues from learning & development at Corporate Office.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Good communications skills.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Learning and Development Manager