Job description / Role
Cluster Learning & Development Manager
At Accor, we offer our colleagues and leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in destinations around the world. As a Cluster Learning & Development Manager, you will be responsible to identify training needs and develops cost effective learning & development initiatives to achieve the hotel's goals. You will also monitor, standards and procedures and drive the guest experience to the highest for our 4 Business Units - Fairmont the Palm, Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor and Riva Beach Club.
Summary of Daily Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and facilitating new hire orientation program for colleagues and emphasize the importance of guest service in company culture.
- Develop an effective annual Training Plan which meets the needs of colleagues as outlined in Annual Appraisal and which assists the hotel achieve its goals and objectives.
- Drive the colleague's recognition program and organize celebration with the Talent & Culture Team.
- Conduct regular Learning Need Analysis with leaders.
- Develop, source and conduct training courses scheduled in the training calendar.
- Create high engagement of the INES platform by the colleagues by sharing appropriate e-learning module.
- Analyze and share the top industry trends.
- Be a Brand and Quality Ambassador, consistently achieving high performance results, positive and proactively promoting the business values and vision.
- Monitor department training and on job trainings.
- Create training material if not available with simple, creative and attractive content.
- Ensure full compliance with Governmental rules for mandatory training e.g. Dubai Way, Fire Safety, First Aid etc.
- Liaise with Hygiene Manager to ensure all Food handler colleagues are trained on Basic Food Hygiene.
- With support of Director of T&C, structure and monitor the Hotel's annual training budget and ensure all training expenses are kept in line with this budget, adjusting planned expenses / actions in line with changing hotel requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience of leadership as a L&D Manager in a luxury hotel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills & Analytical skills
- Excellent communicator, with great energy and sense of humour
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Talent & Culture / Learning and Development Coordinator
Learning and Development Manager
Head of Talent Development
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Operations Executive/HR Officer - Recruitment